Thursday, August 14, 2008

No Brass, no Monkey, this weekend

I was due to go on the Brass Monkey trip this weekend, but, due bad weather, it has been postponed again; this time until early September... we'll see :-)

Oh well, at least I get to save some money for a week or two!

1 comment:

Nicks Aviation : Note from Stratford Taranaki said...

Dang !!!!!!!!

We were heading to Fielding dawn Raid Breakie but not looking to flash at present either POOH.