Sunday, August 09, 2009

More Wellington shots on the new camera

It's been another awesome weather day at Wellington today [I wonder how long this will last??!]. No flying for me today, but I did get to take a few photos - mainly just practicing with the new camera. As I mentioned last time, there's a lot to learn, but I'm learning a lot.

With good weather, the aero club was busy with the trainer aircraft busy most of the day, along with the Nanchang and a number of other flights. Ok, now to the pictures. Top to bottom are:

Cessna 208B Grand Caravan, ZK-MYH, registered to Air2There.com
DHC-8, ZK-NEZ, registered to Air Nelson [part of the Air NZ group]
Nanchang CJ6, ZK-JNA, registered to Wellington Aero Club
Beech BE77 Skipper, ZK-ESC, registered to Wellington Flight Training
Cessna 421C, ZK-MFT, registered to Skyline Aviation of Hastings * see below
Cessna 172N, ZK-ETK, registered to Mainland Air Services



* I've photographed ZK-MFT before, albeit with a completely different paint scheme. Click here to search for this aircraft.

3 comments:

MRCAviation said...

Hey Rodney

Skyline have sported up their King Air ZK-PLK as well with a revised livery incorporating the same colours as those displayed on ZK-MFT. Cheers Mike

Rodney said...

Hi Joe,

Thanks! I've got a Canon EOS 450D with 18-55 and 55-250 lenses, both image stabilised. I'm having fun with it, although there is a huge amount of playing to happen before I can use most of the functionality :-)

I've still got my old Olympus SP500UZ, although that will probably be given to my folks sometime very soon.

BFR was done today, so signed off for another couple of years. Yippee!

All going well with you?

Dina said...

OMG!! All photos are fantastic!! You have really amazing digital camera!!