Monday, August 24, 2009

Rodney's World Travels and Other Grandiose Stuff!

I've been thinking for a while now that it is about time I introduced an additional blog, one that is not focused on aviation, but more on the other stuff that happens from time to time.

To that end, I am pleased to announce the arrival of Rodney's World Travels and Other Grandiose Stuff! Not an aeroplane in sight [sorry!], but the intention is to include other sights from around New Zealand and, from time to time, the world.

In short, from time to time, I hope to practice my amateur photography away from the delights of the airfield. I especially want to include pictures of my upcoming trip to England, Slovenia and Austria in September, and we'll see where it goes from there.



Just to avoid any doubt... Rodney's Aviation Ramblings continues to live and will continue to be my main blog, so there won't be any reduction in content here!

It'll take another couple of weeks to get up and running properly, but for now I'd suggest that you take a quick visit, set up your RSS feed and wait for the content to roll on in :-) - then come back here and continue to enjoy the sights and sounds of aviation in New Zealand!



One last thing for my non-New Zealand readers... the images in this post, and many of the images in RWTAOGS come from Wellington - This is my aviation playground - surely it just doesn't get any more beautiful than this!

2 comments:

zkarj said...

"surely it just doesn't get any more beautiful than this!"

Amen! It's no lie when they say "You can't beat Wellington on a good day."

Rodney said...

Thanks. Now we just have to wait for another nice day :-) ha ha ha... actually, I'd like to get a few snaps when a storm is raging anyway - will make a nice comparison.