Friday, October 23, 2009

JNA no more, another Tomahawk and air ambulances

More on the catch-up pictures. This time I have a few pictures from last weekend.

The first is of Nanchang CJ6, ZK-MAO [think about it...]. This is not another aircraft, but simply a re-registration of ZK-JNA. The second is of Piper PA38-112 Tomahawk, ZK-TAW. This aircraft is temporarily with the Wellington Aero Club in place of one of the other Tomahawks.

Next is a picture of the NZ Flying Doctor Service Cessna 421B Golden Eagle, ZK-KBF, registered to Garden City Helicopters of a Christchurch address. Lastly we have Fairchild SA227-AC Metroliner. ZK-POB is covering for ZK-LFT which I understand is in for maintenance.

Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

GlennAv8r said...

ZK-MAO I must be tired cause I am thinking about it and can't see the significance. Hint please.

Rodney said...

Sorry Glenn, no hints. The Chinese manufacturers of the Nanchang would not see the humour in me giving hints. :-)

Rodney

GlennAv8r said...

Now I get it, I must have been tired, didn't know he spelt his name like that though. I can think of a few reasons why the Tommy might be TAW, not very admirable though. TDJ all the way is what I say.