Friday, May 21, 2010

So much ignorance, so VERY funny!

You have to take a listen to this! So much ignorance and yet such a funny recording! Apparantly the Australian Government is delibrately poisoning the inhabitants of Melbourne [or at least standing by and allowing Qantas to do it. YEAH RIGHT!

Click Here: "White Stripe" audio recording

In some ways, Rob Muldoon might have had a point [I'm not explaining that - and sorry if you're offended], but then I suspect that there are many paranoid/ delusional/ ignorant people over this side of the ditch [and around the world] who might believe this also... ha ha ha ha ha ha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear. That is my favourite conspiracy theory, it's sad some people believe it. Yes, there's thousands of hits on google but that doesn't mean it's true!

Rodney said...

But Google knows all!??? :-)

Hindsfeet said...

Love it, Rodney....too funny!!! (Personally I think we could all stand to be cropdusted with a little Zoloft, Valium, what-have-you, but, ya know, that's just me....

; )

zkarj said...

Everyone could do with having an open mind. The radio station's 'expert' fails to explain why this particular trail is spreading and lingering more than (is apparently) usual. In the same breath he blames aviation for "global warming".

The "global warming" myth is unravelling before our eyes as scepticism of that theory is in the increase. Early sceptics were derided much as is happening here.

Do I believe this example is a chem-trail? No. Unlikely. Do I believe chem-trails are real? I don't know. I don't have first hand information. Nor, I suspect, does anyone here.

But here's the important point. Have there been evil heads of state who have screwed their own people for personal gain, no matter what the cost? You don't need to know much history to get the answer to that. You also don't need to look very far into the past!

Flyinkiwi said...

It cannot be a chem trail, it wasn't sown by a black helicopter... :-)