Saturday, July 28, 2012

Four airliners and a rescue chopper

It was another day of fantastic weather in Wellington today... juts a pity that I could not afford to go flying, but my time will come :-). At least a number of other Club pilots got to go and commit aviation and have a lot of fun! As for me, I'm saving for a holiday, so I'm being just a wee bit careful with the expenditure, but I'm hopeful to have some photos from the other side of the world at the end of September :-)

Pictured today are the Westpac Rescue Kawasaki BK117 B2, ZK-HLF, registered to Helilink, followed by 4 airliners:

Raytheon 1900D,  ZK-EAH, registered to Eagle Airways
Boeing 737-33A, ZK-NGR, registered to Air New Zealand
Boeing 737-8FE, ZK-PBL, registered to Virgin Australia Airlines (NZ) - 2 pictures
Airbus A320-232, VH-VGQ, registered to Jetstar Airways

Enjoy!







No comments: