Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy new year and welcome to 2013!

In this first post for 2013, I've included the last photos taken from 2012. These were all taken at the Wellington Aero Club [a great place to take that first step or to continue your flying!] yesterday afternoon.

The first is the Nanchang CJ6, ZK-MAO, looking great in its new coat of paint [it probably helps that it was cleaned earlier that day as well!]. The second is Piper PA28-161 Warrior, ZK-MBG, which I last flew a few days again. Finally we have Beech C90A, ZK-SKL, registered to Skyline Aviation.



2 comments:

Allister said...

A nice trio of shots. I particularly like the Nanchang one. Don't know why, it's just very pleasing.

I did a bit of a double take on that Beech, though. I didn't realise there was a single engine version! If you 'shopped out the other prop and maybe did something with the stripe, I reckon it'd be pretty compelling.

Rodney said...

Yeah, I see what you mean about the Beech. I hadn't noticed that before :-)