Monday, August 18, 2014

Dublin Airport #5

One thing I had not expected about a trip from Ireland to the UK is that it is considered to be a domestic trip, so although I went through UK and Irish immigrations on the way in [UK immigration as I was transiting from Brussels], I had none of that on the way out. It certainly made the UK side of things a lot quicker.

It was also a bit of a surprise to exit the secure area at Heathrow right into the departure check in gates. Not that I'm complaining!

Anyway, here are the final set of photos from Dublin Airport. Top to bottom we have:

British Aerospace Avro 146-RJ85A, EI-RJX, of Cityjet
British Aerospace Avro 146-RJ85A, EI-RJT, of Cityjet
Bombardier CRJ-900, D-ACNO, of Eurowings
Bombardier BD-700-1A11 Global 5000, A7-CED, of Qatar Executive
Bombardier Challenger 605 [CL-600-2B16], EI-WFI, of Westair Aviation






No comments: