Saturday, April 23, 2016

I'm back!

It has been a looooooong time between posts, but I am back.

I have just had four weeks holiday overseas [UK and Germany] and I haven't been in the mood to sit in front of a computer and create posts in that time. Now I'm back, there will be a week or two of catch ups :-)

While I get some catch up posts organised, here are a few sample images from the trip.

First up is a view of the cabin view on the Auckland [NZAA] to Guangzhou, China [ZGGG] leg. Yep, business class in a B777. The other three long haul legs were also business class, but in the B787-8. More on that later!


Next up are pictures from two of the airports I visited - Guangzhou [ZGGG] then Heathrow [EGLL].

Airbus A319-112, B-6203, operated by China Southern Airlines

Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, C-GHPV, operated by Air Canada

Airbus A320-234, HB-IJO, operated by Swiss International Airlines

Airbus A320-211, D-AIQC, operated by Germanwings [and the aircraft for my flight to Hamburg]

2 comments:

Martin Scharnke said...

Welcome back!

nice pics!

Tell us more about business class!!!

Rodney said...

Will do Martin... also, skype me sometime :-)