Monday, October 30, 2017

Out and about commercially

Over the past couple of weeks I have had some commercial flights between Auckland and Wellington. Here are a few random photos from those flights.

On one of the flights, there was a lot of cloud over most of the North Island. It's only a phone camera image, but this is one of Mount Taranaki as we headed north.


Next up is an approach into Auckland, looking south east.


The following image is of Clarks Beach, with the southern point of the Manukau Harbour below the aircraft.


Next is an image of the Makara wind farm, looking east towards Wellington city as we got closer to Wellington. It's always a nice day in Wellington 😁!


Lastly, I seemed to get lumped in the back of the plane on these trips. On one flight I was all the way back - row 29, seat A. At least I had no one beside me... It also gave a good view of the rear of the cabin and fast entry and exit with the rear stairs being used on all flights. Ha!


No comments: