Thursday, January 04, 2018

Tory Channel and Queen Charlotte Sound video & the Flying NZ Video Competition!

This year is off with a hiss and a roar. Just four days in and I'm on to my fourth post already!

This video was from my 2 January flight, when I took a trip over to the South Island's Marlborough Sounds. I entered at Tory Channel [following the route of the Cook Strait ferries], then a right turn into Queen Charlotte Sound. Look closely and you'll see a ferry on its way to Picton.

Definitely a lovely place to fly around!



BTW - if you fancy yourself as a bit of a movie producer, and are a member of an Flying NZ affiliated aero club, check out this awesome opportunity on the Flying NZ facebook page! There are a few T's & C's but a prize is worth it! Check out the Flying NZ Video Comp!

No comments: