Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Canada Aviation And Space Museum - the main building

Part of my visit to Ottawa [a really nice place to visit] was a trip to the Canada Aviation and Space Museum. If you're in Canada and interested in aviation, this is definitely a good place to visit!

Anyway, here are a few photos from the main building, which contains a range of aircraft, with a particular emphasis on aircraft that have had an impact on Canadian aviation, such as the DHC2 Beaver, the Noorduyn Norseman IV, through to the Lancaster and the Bombardier Challenger 604.

I'm not going to provide info on most of the aircraft, but if you have an interest in particular one, please let me know the image number and I'll see what I can do.

A panorama of the main hanger

An inverted ex-Snowbird aircraft in the entrance area

A MiG 21 [?] cockpit. It was too small for me!

A link trainer!





The mighty Lancaster








No comments: