Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Diamond Twinstars and an A319

I was at the aero club for a meeting this evening, and got to photograph a couple of interesting aircraft.

The first two are Diamond DA42 Twinstars from CTC Aviation Training, based in Wellington. I believe that both ZK-CTJ and ZK-CTM are here for the night.

Diamond DA42 Twinstar, ZK-CTJ, operated by CTC Aviation Training of Hamilton

Diamond DA42 Twinstar, ZK-CTM, operated by CTC Aviation Training of Hamilton

Last up is a terrible picture of what I believe to be an Airbus A319-133/CJ, B-6435, operated by a company called Evergrande. Unfortunately this was the best I could get. It appears to have left this evening [after I left the airport], but well after dark.

If anyone has a daylight picture of the arrival from this afternoon that I could share, feel free to send it my way :-)

Airbus A319-133/CJ, B-6435, Evergrande. Told you it was a bad photo!

No comments: