Monday, December 14, 2015

Hello, little Miss 4.5 yrs old!

This is a slightly unusual post... in that it is addressed to my 4.5 year old niece, who didn't seem to believe that I would be flying a REAL aeroplane this evening!

So, little Miss 4.5 year old, here are some pictures of your Uncle Rod flying a real aeroplane! Pretty sure that Nana and Pops can tell you all about flying with me!

For the slightly older among you, the aircraft is Wellington Aero Club's Cessna 172N, ZK-FLT. The flight consisted of 4 circuits, including normal and flapless approaches, and a short approach. Fun times, and I'm now all ready for a planned flight one evening next week!

Thanks to Lawrence for the photos.

Me waving and not looking where I was going [just kidding!]

The instrument panel so I [vaguely] know what's happening

Looking out the window towards the east over the Mirimar Peninsula

Looking north-east over the Mirimar Peninsula

No comments: