Saturday, July 30, 2011

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No, that heading is not a typo :-(

Having not flown for almost 2 months, due to weather and aircraft unavailability, I was really looking forward to taking a flight tomorrow... but... the aircraft is still away... hopefully next weekend, otherwise I'm going to have to seriously look at getting back into a Piper PA38-112 Tomahawk, or maybe getting a rating on a Beech C23 Sundowner.

My BFR [Biennial Flight Review] is due later this month, but I'm tossing up whether to do it before I go on holiday, or afterwards... I guess as much as anything, it will depend on the availability of the aircraft... Oh well. Today's picture is a Beech/ Raytheon B1900D, ZK-EAC registered to Eagle Airways Ltd landing on runway 16 at Wellington. Enjoy!

No comments: