Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In the middle of a storm, thanks for a laugh Qantas!

We're still in the middle of a 1-in-50 year storm, but I received this uplifting communication from Qantas CEO [ok, his marketing team...]. It gave me a good laugh!

When you read this, please keep in mind that:
  • I last flew with Qantas around 3-4 years ago and goodness know when before that
  • I'm a New Zealander and I'll always call New Zealand home
On the other hand, if Qantas wants to show off their product just give me a call - I'm sure we can organise something :-)



Ok, so this post is a bit tongue-in-cheek, so have a laugh, but don't take it all too seriously... anyone have Alan's email address? I might send him a thank you :-) ha ha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I got that as well ... sinking ship comes to mind

Rodney said...

You're more cynical than me! If you want a bigger laugh, check out the comments on the previous post:

http://flyinggeek.blogspot.com/2011/08/nasty-nasty-nasty.html

Very very funny, and strangely, a Qantas subsidiary!

Cheers!

Rodney