Thursday, October 20, 2011

BFR. Done.

Yippee! Completed by BFR this evening. The upper air work was done the other week, but we ran out of time for circuits, so I was able to do a a variety of circuits this evening.

As I was concentrating on the flight, I didn't take out my camera... a pity really since a really nice Cessna 680 Sovereign, ZK-JTH, was parked up outside the club. The only photo I got was on my [awful] phone camera. Apologies for the image quality! This aircraft is registered to Pacific Jets of Christchurch.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rodney

Well done on passing your BFR. Another two years of aviating ahead.

Cheers,
Andrew

Rodney said...

Thanks Andrew,

It was actually a fun and good learning experience. Now for the regional comps in Whanganui next weekend.

Cheers,

Rodney

PropellerHead said...

Nice one Rodney, well done :) I did mine on the 15th in one go which I was pretty surprised (weather was a bit marginal for the altitude stuff) and very pleased about - good to go for another two years (medical permitting). Whoo Hoo!!

Rodney said...

Thanks mate. Yeah, good to have it now. Now for the regionals this weekend in Wanganui. Wx is not looking great, but hopefully can fly up [otherwise a long drive and borrow a plane off somebody].

Cheers,

Rodney