Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Air NZ and the Boeing 787 Dreamliner... Guess what I'm doing on Saturday????!

The official word is out! The first ever visit to New Zealand of a Boeing B787-8 Dreamliner, is this Saturday, arriving at Auckland [NZAA] mid morning!

Here's the Air New Zealand [launch customer of the B787-9 variant] press release : Boeing 787 Dreamliner to ...

I'd love to be able to visit the aircraft up close, lodge a decent report and some tweets, but it's not going to be open for visits on the Saturday. I will, however, try and get a number of good photographs and see how quickly I can get some blog entries up [my IT set up should be fully mobile now - I guess this is the big test].

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you heading to Auckland to see the 787?

Rodney said...

Gidday QW, yep, I'll be there! You?

Chris Nielsen said...

Mate, that's keen! Guess I am going to have to go have a look then

Rodney said...

What are you saying Chris? Meet you at Auckland? If so, contact me off list and we'll organise a location and time (here's hoping I don't sleep in for my EARLY flight on Saturday!!!) :-)

QW said...

I won't be there. Going to be busy. Hope you get some good pictures.

Chris Nielsen said...

I sent you an email but in the process somehow deleted all my contacts in my address book, so please let me know if you didn't get my email, it wouldn't surprise me