Monday, March 05, 2012

Changed Pacific Blue/ Virgin Australia Airlines livery

Today being a Monday I would not normally go out to the airport. Today was a bit different for reason that will come clear in my next post.

For this post though, I got a bit of an unexpected surprise. Pacific Blue is rebranding as Virgin Australia Airlines. I'm not sure how far this will go in terms of repainting the fleet, although I suspect that what I saw this evening is temporary until a full repaint of the Pacific Blue fleet.

A couple of things to note are the new "Airline of Virgin Blue" titles on the fuselage, and the original Pacific Blue branding elsewhere. Anyway, this aircraft is Boeing 737-8BK, VH-VOX. You can see the original livery by clicking here...

Other photos are of an Airbus A320-232, ZK-OJR, registered to Air New Zealand and a Kawasaki BK117 B-2, ZK-IME from Helicopters Otago.

Enjoy!




No comments: