Saturday, August 30, 2014

Aerodromes and Airstrips page

After an earlier failed attempt, I have updated and re-enabled my Aerodromes and Airstrips blog page. You can see it at the top of this page or by clicking here.

While it is a wee bit sparse at the moment, I hope to keep this updated with a brief introduction to the many aerodromes and strips I have visited from Wellington over the past few years. Some may be familiar to you, several may not.

If you want any more information on the places I have visited, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

My vision is that in the next few months, I might start to put together a site detailing interesting information that might not appear, or be clear, in official publications [such as aerodrome-based attractions, helpful hints etc].

No comments: