Sunday, March 20, 2022

Two flying tigers

Yesterday I went on a trip to Masterton. I flew the Nanchang CJ6A, ZK-MAO, over there and back. In between times, I had a nice meal at the Kittyhawke cafe.

I also got to see these two de Havilland DH82A Tiger Moths, ZK-ANL and ZK-BEW, starting up for a flight. One day 👍

It is great to see these awesome aircraft still being used regularly. There's even a chance I may end up flying them one day. Stay tuned.

de Havilland DH82A Tiger Moth, ZK-ANL, ZK-BEW, operated by Wairarapa Flying Tigers

They are also available for joy rides if you are interested. Wairarapa Flying Tigers is the place to go to find out more.

If you're a pilot and are interested in flying these wonderful aircraft, you can use the same website to make contact with Wairarapa Flying Tigers.

No comments: