Saturday, June 16, 2018

Alberta Aviation Museum in Edmonton

While briefly visiting friends in Edmonton, we headed out to the Alberta Aviation Museum.

This was significantly smaller than the Canada Aviation and Space Museum [CASM] from my previous posts, but still quite interesting. Most of the displays were inside but as you'll see below, there were a small number of outside displays.

Unfortunately, the restoration facility was closed on the day we visited, but the rest was still interesting to see.

Anyway, here are some photos. As with the CASM photos, I'm not going to explain them all, but if there's anything interesting you'd like to know about, let me know and I'll see what I can find out!

Grrrr! A waste of a Piper Super Cub! :-)














I'll have a look, but this is likely to be the last of the posts from my visit to Canada, although I might be able to find a couple of small videos that might be of interest.

I hope you've enjoyed this short series of posts. Back now to the regular local posts [and I have some interesting topics coming up over the next 4-6 weeks!]!

1 comment:

minicooper said...

Super shots here mate, thanks for sharing your trip with us.