Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Archer and the Cutlass

No, it's not the title of a b-grade middle-ages era war movie [... although it could be ...], but two aircraft that were in Wellington at the club earlier today. The first is a Piper PA28-181 Archer, ZK-FHQ which is back in Wellington after a few months, including some repairs [when something ran into it in Hamilton] and a slight upgrade in the cockpit.

The second is a visiting Cessna 172RG, ZK-NAC, which is registered to a Air New Zealand Sports and Social Club in Christchurch. New Zealand aviation buffs will understand why that is quite a relevant registration.

2 comments:

Hindsfeet said...

Hey Rodney! Think good thoughts at me! I'm goin' up in a GLIDER tomorrow! My first time! wheeee!

: )

Hindsfeet said...

Hey Rodney! Think good thoughts at me! I'm goin' up in a GLIDER tomorrow! My first time! wheeee!

: )