Monday, April 12, 2010

Omaka Trip # 2

Following on from my last post, here are the remainder of the pictures from Omaka. Top to bottom are:

de Havilland DH-82A Tiger Moth, ZK-BER, Omaka Real Flying Club
[actually, I liked the background a lot - the aircraft is a bit distant]
Bell 206B, ZK-HTA, Marlborough Helicopters Ltd
Piper PA28-151, ZK-EBH, Massey University School of Aviation
NZ Aerospace FU24-950 Fletcher, ZK-DDX, Aerial Sowing Ltd
Grob Twin Astir, ZK-GTU, Marlborough Gliding Club
Sign in the Marlborough Aero Club hanger :-)



P.S. A HUGE thanks to Craig for getting my camera back today after I left it in the hanger :-)

2 comments:

Martin Scharnke said...

In response to Sign in the Marlborough Aero Club hanger ... wish there's been such a sign to keep me from doing just that in the dark, underground carpark!

Rodney said...

Yep, exactly right!