Saturday, May 29, 2010

RNZAF and a Gyrocopter

The weather has been fairly rough the last few days, and it looks like more of the same for the next week or so. Today we have low cloud, rain, reduced visibility and wind. No flying for me.

I managed to get two photos of interesting aircraft. The first is an RNZAF B200, registration NZ1883 arriving at Wellington. The other was a big surprise, as it appears one of the other hangers has a gyrocopter in it! ZK-MWR is a Magni Gyro M-24, and is registered to a Wellington address. It appears that the registration letters are the owner's initials.

Hopefully the weather clears so that I can go for a flight next Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow nice to see my Gyro on your site. Yes they are my initials. If you want more info please email miker12@paradise.net.nz
Cheers
Mike Ross