Thursday, September 15, 2011

Europe Trip 2011 #14: Prague - Ruzyne airport

I left the Czech Republic yesterday for London Gatwick [ICAO: EGKK]. I'll be staying in London for a few days and then heading home. Prague -Ruzyne [ICAO: LKPR] is an interesting airport with what appears to be plenty happening, although it was a bit quiet when I was there.

I checked in early for the flight [that is, number 3 to check in], and had a good wander around the airport. The ride itself was OK - just as you would expect from Easyjet... extremely basic, but at least they sell express train tickets etc as good prices. Somehow [even though I refuse to buy "speedy boarding", which only seems to get you in around the first half of boarding, nothing special] I still managed to get a front row seat so unlimited legroom. Unfortunately, the waiting in immigration at Gatwick was at least as long as the flight... oh well.

A few photos that I did manage to capture at Prague are:

Boeing 737-55S, OK-XGA, Czech Airlines
Airbus A319-112, OK-MEK, Czech Airlines
BAE Systems Avro 146/ RJ85, OO-DJW, Brussels Airlines
Boeing 737-86N, VQ-BMP, Yakutia Airlines [one of many airlines based in Russia]
Airbus A319-111, G-EZAK, Easyjet - my ride home





No comments: