Saturday, April 12, 2008

Non-resident singles

In addition to the Vans RV10, there were a number of other single engined visitors to Wellington today. Here are three that I got photos of.

The first, ZK-RNT is a Beech A36, registered to a Christchurch address. I've always liked the look of these aircraft - they are fairly large [for a single] and look solidly built. Next was ZK-MAS, a Cessna TR182 from Hamilton. Lastly is ZK-OMT, a Piper PA32 from Milton.

I'm still not convinced about the strength of the main gear of the Cessna retractables - they always look a bit weak. I guess they just have to be treated well.

Beech A36Cessna TR182Piper PA32

1 comment:

Flyinkiwi said...

MAS is (part)owned a Waikato Aero Club member and former Club Captain. Not sure if he was the one flying it, I'll have to ask him next time I see him.