Sunday, January 04, 2009

More visitors then I'm back to work

Today is my last day of the Christmas holiday break; tomorrow I head back to work, and back to the [more or less] weekly updates for the blog.

Today's visitors included a couple of PA28's and an Australian registered Convair.

ZK-LJE is a Piper PA28-181 Archer registered to Canterbury Aero Club in Christchurch. ZK-FTR is a Piper PA28-161 Warrior registered to Air Hawkes Bay [I think this was on an IFR training/practice flight...?].

The Australian visitor is a Pionair Convair 340, registration VH-PDW. Interestingly, while the CASA website says Convair 340, Pionair's website says Convair 580. Not sure what or why there is this difference.

Enjoy the pictures... now I'm off to earn some dollars to pay for this flying gig! :-)

Piper PA28-181 Archer, ZK-LJE, Canterbury Aero ClubPiper PA28-181 Archer, ZK-LJE, Canterbury Aero ClubPiper PA28-161 Warrior, ZK-FTR, Air Hawkes BayConvair 340, VH-PDW, Pionair