Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Visit to Christchurch

I was in Christchurch last Sunday. The day was spent in a Flying NZ meeting, at Canterbury Aero Club. I did get some time to take photos, and here are a few of them.

First up are three Canterbury Aero Club aircraft. ZK-EYF is a Piper PA38-112 Tomahawk.

Piper PA38-112 Tomahawk, ZK-EYF, operated by Canterbury Aero Club
Next up is one a Piper PA28-181 Archer, ZK-LJC. This aircraft was first registered to Canterbury Aero Club in 2006, which likely makes it one of the newer Archers in the country.

Piper PA28-181 Archer, ZK-LJC, operated by Canterbury Aero Club
Last up is another PA38-112. I missed the registration, although I'm sure someone will leave a comment...!

Piper PA38-112, operated by Canterbury Aero Club
Last up is something completely different. I don't have much information, but it's a Boeing 757-200F freighter of Pacific Air Express. The photo is rather rubbish, but it does serve to as a demonstration of what I don't like about Christchurch airport... rubbish photography options [unless you visit the club, as above!]

Boring 757-200F, operated by Pacific Air Express
Keep posted, as tomorrow evening, I'll have pictures of something rather larger and much more interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, you don’t know ALL the photograph locations around Christchurch airport.