Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Air NZ A320-232

It has been a rather annoying week.

I managed to lose all my images and video when someone "helpfully" encrypted, then offered to decrypt [for an exceeding large fee] all the photos and videos I had on my NAS. I suppose it serves me right for not protecting the data well enough.

Needless to say I'll have to spend a lot of time taking photos and there will be a lot I can't replace. Stink. I will need to do some tripping around to get some more - just as well I have airpoints... and I will get better at protecting these new images...

Anyway, here is the first of the new set. An Air New Zealand-operated Airbus A320-232, ZK-OXD, at Christchurch last weekend.

Airbus A320-232, ZK-OXD, operated by Air New Zealand

1 comment:

minicooper said...

Oh wow! I am so sorry to hear this Rodney. Have you tried the computer shops to see if they can help?