Sunday, November 02, 2008

A trip to Masterton: Chippie and World War One aircraft

Following on from my last post, here are the pictures of other aircraft at Masterton. Apart from pictures of two De Havilland Canada DHC-1 Chipmunks, there are a variety of World War One types.

The first of those is the Fokker DR152, followed by the Fokker D.VII and lastly a type I have not yet found the details for... feel free to fill me in!

De Havilland Canada DHC-1 ChipmunkDe Havilland Canada DHC-1 ChipmunkDe Havilland Canada DHC-1 ChipmunkFokker DR152Fokker DR152Fokker D.VIIFokker D.VIIUnknown TypeUnknown TypeUnknown Type

2 comments:

Rodney said...

Gidday mate - thanks for the information.

As for the accident - I was there mid afternoon, but heard of it. A very fortunate pilot.

zkarj said...

The last one is an SE5A replica. Were you there before or after 10:30am? I ask because of this.